Winter Wonderland at Rumleys Farm
|Under 24 mths with present||€8|
|Under 24 mths with no present||Free|
Join us at Rumleys Farm Winter Wonderland where you and your children can:
- Free ride on our tractor train through our amazing Winter Wonderland
- Play in the Elves Workshop
- Meet Santa
- Enjoy a glass of Mulled Wine
- Experience the farm in a Winter wonderland setting illuminated by a dazzling array of lights every day
- Meet our large variety of exotic and not so exotic animals and birds, in a Christmas setting
- Visit our crib where you can interact with the animals
- Get a wonderful view over Cork City
Rumley’s Farm Christmas Experience is open now and Santa is waiting for you to call
You can bring along you own camera, but we will also have a photographer on hand and you will also have the option of getting a seasonal family portrait.
Booking for the Christmas Experience at weekends is essential to ensure that that you get to meet Santa at the time you want. Booking on weekdays is strongly advised.
We recommend that you arrive about 30 minutes before you are due to meet Santa, but you will have the use of all of the facilities on the farm from when you arrive for as long as you wish to stay
Just want to visit the Wonderland?
The farm will also be open to the general public from November 30th and you can visit the animals and experience our Winter Wonderland without going to Santa.
Prices to visit the Winter Wonderland without meeting Santa are as follows:
- €8 Per Person
- Children Under 24 months go FREE
- Family Pass
- 2 Adults + 2 Children: €30
- 2 Adults + 3 Children: €35
No need to book (but booking essential for Santa), just come along. All of the facilities of the Farm, Shop and Restaurant are open for the Christmas Season.